At Fleetworthy Solutions, our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance services and solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer.
We are growing and looking to add Client Service Representatives to our Licensing and Permitting team in the Madison, WI office.
If you are looking to provide excellent service to our organization’s customers by staying on top of compliance standards and regulations and keeping carriers up to date and compliant through daily data validation, quality control, addressing and resolving inquiries, and problem solving to reach the best possible outcome keeping both the customer satisfaction and organization in mind while learning about an industry that is rapidly growing, look no further. We have the job for you!
Specific job duties include:
– Accurately entering and processing data as provided
– Prioritizing and meeting assigned deadlines
– Providing account information to Clients
– Prepare documents, inquiries and correspondence as needed
Specific Qualifications include:
– High school diploma, or equivalent
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Results oriented
– Ability to multi-task
– Prior experience with MS Office Suite, including Office 365, Word and Excel
– Ability to learn, understand and utilize the company and department systems
Our positions are fast-paced and there’s always room for you to grow!
Training is provided.
Job Type: Full-time