Fleetworthy Solutions is a rapidly growing provider of cloud-based compliance services and solutions to the transportation industry. Our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer.
We are currently hiring Client Service Representatives in our Cedar Rapids office on 1st shift.
- Review driver logs to ensure that the driver is compliant with DOT regulations.
- View and correct drivers logs on the Omnitracs website.
- Complete log audits for individual drivers who have been put out of service, had a DOT accident, or a Qualcomm failure.
- Identify violations on a drivers logs and counsel the driver on how to complete their logs according to DOT regulations.
- Identify trucks with unassigned driving events and assign accordingly.
- Respond to driver requests for log corrections via computer and phone.
- Monitor fleet for missing or falsified logs weekly.
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming DOT logging regulations.
- Train new office employees on DOT regulations and company policies.
- Assist in other areas of the department with monitoring and updating a drivers DQ file with required DOT compliance paperwork.
- Train drivers over the phone to use the Qualcomm system.
- Basic computer and Microsoft office skills a must
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be organized and pay high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance