UI/UX Designer – Madison, WI
Fleetworthy Solutions is a rapidly growing provider of transportation safety and compliance solutions. Our mission is to make US highways safer by revolutionizing driver and fleet compliance management. We are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our growing development team in the Madison, WI office.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, etc.) and wireframe tools (Adobe XD, InVision, etc.).
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ (both internal & external) needs and help us grow our solution set.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and interactive wireframes
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, reports, and widgets
- Design page navigation buttons and search fields
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and how they look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and address UX issues within current applications
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Establish style guidelines to ensure brand consistency throughout multiple products
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of UX/UI projects you have designed
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Job Type: Full-time