DQ File Management from Fleetworthy Speeds Driver On-boarding, Avoids Expirations, Maintains Compliance
Complying with DOT driver qualification (DQ) file management requirements are a constant challenge. The regulations are complex – improper on-boarding can result in violations, and, with expiring DQ items arising virtually on a daily basis, having a centralized, off-site repository, maintained by a DOT DQ File Management regulatory expert like Fleetworthy, can spell relief.
With Fleetworthy, you gain the power of intelligent compliance, acquiring deep visibility and control over your drivers and fleet, to streamline processes, reduce risk, and improve profitability.
Fleetworthy: Your Single Source for Driver Qualification Compliance
- Our intelligent compliance platform and dedicated transportation experts support your on-boarding and DQ operations with customized consulting, training, and compliance services so your DQ files remain current and complete.
- The platform and expert team monitors, houses, and manages DQ files and company required documents.
- A dedicated team of DOT service experts reviews each document for proper completion before acceptance into the permanent file.
- As items come up for expiration and renewal, automated alerts keep your files current and in compliance.
At Fleetworthy, we tailor our DQ File Management services to the exact needs of your organization, providing easy-to-use graphic dashboards that display the real-time status of all your DQ compliance levels regarding new hires, rehires, owner-operators, temporary drivers, and existing drivers across the organization. Ask our experts about best practices and pre-employment screening assistance to ensure your DOT compliance. And rest assured, if you ever are audited, Fleetworthy is always prepared to represent you.
“As we enter our third year using the Fleetworthy platform, we have attained compliance and eliminated DOT fines and penalties, and our safety director’s staff has been freed to focus on improving driver training and vehicle maintenance. The result has been a safer overall operation with greater margins and improved customer satisfaction.”
Driver Qualification Compliance Made Simple
Staying current with DOT driver qualification regulations can be a job unto itself. Expired physicals, missing motor vehicle reports (MVRs), and unqualified drivers on the road can lead to fines, penalties, and liability exposure that can cripple your business. The better option is to outsource these critical tasks to Fleetworthy. Our professionally administered services include:
- A web-based system, combined with streamlined process of reviewing, completing and managing driver files.
- Tailored audit specifications ensure all DOT and company items are included.
- New driver file data audited to ensure FMCSA / DOT compliance.
- Assistance in form completion available through an assigned rep for existing and new driver documentation.
- DQ files managed by driver or job class and imaged for retention and expiration processing.
- Files audited with record retention according to DOT requirements.
- Role-based password protection to accommodate multiple security levels.
- Daily, weekly or real-time reports highlighting missing, incomplete and expiring items.
- 24/7 platform access with archived documents available on-line.
- Terminated driver files retained for required 3-year period.
Keep Your Important DQ Files Safely in Check
You can rely on our expertise and understanding of the complex FMCSA / DOT regulations to keep your DQ records safely in order. By leveraging our combined technology and services, you will:
- Minimize new driver processing and approval for on-boarding to as little as 48 hours.
- Receive 90-, 60-, and 30-day advance alerts on expiring items to eliminate violations.
- Proactively manage your DQ compliance process for significantly reduced audit liability.
- Totally eliminate the cost of buying and storing files, through a centrally located, web-based, automated DQ system.
Cut Costs, Lower Risk with Fleetworthy
There’s no good reason to continue manually managing your DQ files, leaving the possibility for errors and omissions and exposing your business to DOT penalties. Free your staff of the burden, and rest assured your DQ files meet the latest regulations, as you also lower your overall cost of processing.