Get on the Road, Stay on the Road, with Fleetworthy
Asset management, such that your fleet vehicles are properly licensed and permitted to IFTA / IRP guidelines, is a perpetual concern for commercial operators large and small. The forms required to be road-legal are substantial, not to mention the varying layers of state and federal regulations, expiration dates, use taxes, and other granular details. Your assets must be managed, consistently and accurately over time, to keep a fleet running and in compliance.
Are your people up to the task? Are your systems? Consider the benefits of outsourcing to Fleetworthy.
Streamline Your Asset Management Process with Fleetworthy
Fleetworthy’s solution ensures you attain compliance, gain efficiencies, and free up your personnel in the process. Our solution includes:
- Initial needs assessment leading to a tailored fleet licensing and permitting solution based on states of travel and scope of operations
- Ongoing process management by experts who know the laws and best practices to optimize your fleet efficiencies and minimize cost
- Turn-key asset management services from obtaining initial fleet permits for mileage, authority, IFTA and IRP, and monitoring renewals to ongoing communication with states on your behalf
- Complete records retention keeping you fully informed and audit-ready
- Specialized services including expedited vehicle on-boarding and driver-direct field support
- Detailed asset management and fleet permitting reports for improved asset utilization and bottom line profits
- Temporary and over-dimensional / overweight fleet permit management
“The visibility, expertise, and guidance we receive from Fleetworthy Solutions is priceless. We have visibility into our regulatory compliance like never before, which helps us make the right decisions and gives us confidence in our compliance.”
Services Tailored to the Way You Do Business
You have enough business to take care of without adding the inundating task of herding vehicle permits, licenses, and titles for each vehicle in your fleet through the endless guidelines of every state and federal agency. Given the enormity of the task, manual processes have become a liability. Fleetworthy can help.
Fleetworthy’s Asset Management Services Include:
- Up-to-date permitting and licensing (IRP and base plate)
- IRP state requirements and / or cost analysis with most beneficial state recommendation
- Expedited new vehicle on-boarding and registration
- Proper license plate issuance by weight
- Document imaging and data management
- Risk identification – find missing permits and gaps in data
- State application submittal and coordination
- Advance expiration e-notification – 90, 60, and 30 days
- Provide support for electronic filings to states from insurance companies
- Credential disbursement
- Fleet asset database maintenance & record retention
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- Complete analysis and recommendations, covering state requirements and best practices for cost reduction and time savings.
- No more asset tracking and registration headaches – we do it all.
- Every vehicle plated correctly, so you can get on the road faster.
- Everything coordinated, start-to-finish, including necessary follow-up with state offices.
- All applications accurately and correctly submitted on time for peace-of-mind.
- Complete audit support should you ever get “the call.”
It Pays to Outsource Your Asset Management to Fleetworthy
Upon completing your initial needs assessment, one of our knowledgeable, experienced account managers will explain to you in detail exactly how we can save you time and money managing your vehicle registration process, and answer all your questions. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, dedicated to ensuring that you benefit fully from our program.
A Smarter Way to Cut Cost, Reduce Risk, and Stay in Compliance
Trade in your existing cumbersome asset management process for the reliable, accurate, timely, and efficient permitting, licensing, and titling services of Fleetworthy. Our dedicated team of experts is standing by to help you construct a solution specifically made for your commercial fleet operation and assets. Get on the road and stay on the road longer with Fleetworthy Solutions.