Fleetworthy Solutions Business Update #1 – COVID-19
A Letter from the CEO and President Regarding COVID-19
Dear Friends of Fleetworthy Solutions,
As a valued client and partner of Fleetworthy Solutions, we wanted to take this opportunity to apprise you of our efforts with respect to the coronavirus, COVID-19.
Fleetworthy’s priority is the safety and well-being of our employees, clients, families, and the communities in which we live and work. With the news and information changing quickly, we are assessing the information real-time. Our team is examining and thinking through scenarios for our employees.
Per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have informed all of our employees that they should be following these guidelines:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask
- Wash their hands often
- We have canceled all business travel through April 15th
- We have postponed all customer visits to our corporate offices and will leverage video conferencing to support future visits and meetings
- We have established alternative work hour shifts to reduce the number of employees in the office at any one time.
While we remain focused on the health and safety of our work communities during these uncertain times, please know we are fully dedicated to supporting our customers. We are committed to delivering the services and excellence you’ve come to expect from Fleetworthy Solutions.
President & CEO | Fleetworthy Solutions