At Fleetworthy Solutions, our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance services and solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer.
We are currently looking for a Regional Account Executive to join our growing team. Account Executives are responsible for representing Fleetworthy and Fleetworthy’s software and services to clients, prospective clients and supplier partners for generating sales revenue and related contracts. AE’s engage in prospecting, qualifying and identifying sound business prospects interested in purchasing our software and services. AE’s are responsible for increasing Company revenue and profits by managing successful sales campaigns with prospects and/or customers. AE’s have access to sales management, Fleetworthy Executives and Fleetworthy support and technical personnel to assist in winning business.
· Each AE is responsible for an assigned geographical region known as “Assigned Territory” and the sales and incremental revenue generated within the Assigned Territory
· Develop and maintain the appropriate business plan within their assigned territory.
· Provide up-to-date sales, marketing, forecast and competitive information to the company and assist in the maintenance of an accurate, comprehensive, international market wide client/prospect database and sales force automation system.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in sales environment.
· Experience with an on-line CRM solution, preferably Salesforce.
· Strong sales prospecting and proven sales process leading to meeting quotas.
· Ability to maintain and update prospecting and sale activity to include weekly pipeline submission and forecast management.
· Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas and/or objectives in a sales environment.
· Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products for services.
· Solid listening, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively – both in written and verbal form.
· Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
· Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
Travel expectation is that the Regional Account Executive will travel at various times as needed. Typical trips would be to visit prospects, attend corporate meetings and attend trade shows / conventions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000 – $120,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Up to 25% travel
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote