At Fleetworthy Solutions, our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance services and solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology, and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and make the roads safer.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in our Madison office. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office with a focus directly on the President/CEO and Executive Leadership team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
Scope of Responsibilities:
· Assist the President/CEO with his daily schedule and duties, to include managing his calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
· Arrange meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.).
· Draft correspondence and presentations.
· Record, transcribe, and distribute notes/minutes of meetings and
provide other daily support to staff as needed.
· Plan and host company events.
· Perform general office management duties.
· Plan space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and
· Maintain office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
· Perform accounts payable processing and other basic accounting functions..
· Assist with entering and processing approved employee reimbursements.
· Develop and maintain files.
· Maintain various office databases and reports.
· Perform other duties as assigned or requested based on skill set.
- 4+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The successful candidate will be committed to, and enthusiastic about the mission and vision of Fleetworthy Solutions.
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes.
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative.
- Able to work independently and take initiative to get results.
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver.
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills to ensure the team’s success.
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.