Our Safety Department, a subsidiary of Fleetworthy Solutions, began developing their safety and compliance program in 2011. In 2016 they launched their new software which allows them to fully integrate with Electronic Logging Device programs, safety camera programs, Transportation Management Software systems, and any other software using integration software. The software is web-based allowing them to offer it both as a Software as a Service or as full safety program offering allowing companies to outsource their safety and compliance programs. The software is extremely flexible and scalable and suitable for any industry where government agencies mandate safety and compliance programs.
OSD is looking to add a Customer Service Agent to our team in the Sparks, NV office. This is not a remote position. In this role, while under general supervision, CSA’s will provide excellent service to the organization’s customers by staying on top of compliance standards and regulations and keeping carriers up to date and compliant though daily data validation, quality control, addressing and resolving inquiries, and problem solving to reach the best possible outcome keeping both the customer satisfaction and organization in mind.
If you possess the following abilities, apply today!
- Organized, self-motivated, and deadline driven.
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage time.
- Comfortable working with all types of customers.
- Solid listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Able to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Able to sit at desk for extended periods of time.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associates degree or higher preferred.
- One year experience in a customer service environment or service industry.
- One year experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel to state, county and city agencies in their personal vehicle.
- Must be registered as a Nevada Documents Preparer and maintain an active license.
- CSA must be able to adapt to internal company changes and outside agency changes.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sparks, NV: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person