At Fleetworthy Solutions, our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance services and solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer.
As our company continues to grow, we are looking to fill the following positions:
- Client Service Representative – Driver Safety
- Client Service Representative – Licensing & Permitting
- Client Service Representative – Safety Vehicle Services / Extended Vehicle Services
Under general supervision, each position will provide excellent service to the organization’s biggest customers by keeping them up to date and compliant though daily data validation, quality control, addressing and resolving inquiries, and problem solving to reach the best possible outcome keeping both the customer satisfaction and organization in mind.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
- Must be friendly, personable and results oriented
- Possess the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance
- Must be able to multi-task and be comfortable working with all types of customers.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook 365, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to learn, understand and utilize the company and department systems.
Job Type: Full-time