Fleetworthy Solutions is a rapidly growing provider of cloud-based compliance services and solutions to the transportation industry. Our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer. We are looking to add a Client Service Representative to our Licensing and Permitting team in our Anaheim, CA office. This is not a remote position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products and services in a timely manner.
- Enters all required information into systems / database to create and maintain accurate records and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Accurately enter and process data as provided, with supervision.
- Prepare documents, inquiries and correspondence as needed.
If you possess the following abilities, apply today!
- Organized, self-motivated, and deadline driven.
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage time.
- Comfortable working with all types of customers.
- Solid listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Able to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Able to sit at desk for extended periods of time.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associates degree or higher preferred.
- One year experience in a customer service environment or service industry.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour