At Fleetworthy Solutions, our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance services and solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer.
We are currently hiring a Client Services Manager who will coordinate and manage the activities of the client services team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational goals and objectives.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Define and communicate customer service levels and standards and oversee the attainment and maintenance of those expectations.
- Manage departmental improvements and efficiencies and monitor key process improvement measurements.
- Work in a collaborative manner with other Client Services Managers, Account Managers and Finance to cultivate the success of the organization.
- Focus on helping team members improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching. Ensure an efficient training program is in place, which includes written documentation of processes necessary to be successful on the job.
- Communicate and share job knowledge to others, contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Serve as an ambassador for the company culture.
Job Type: Full-time