Fleetworthy Solutions is a rapidly growing provider of transportation safety and compliance SaaS solutions. Located in Madison, our mission is to make US highways safer by revolutionizing driver and fleet compliance management. We are currently looking for a Software Engineer.
As a full-stack Software Engineer on our team you will help us to support our existing applications, as well as build new software solutions that will bring our products and services to the next level.
- Develop high-quality, tested, and maintainable software.
- Participate in the design and architecture of our web applications.
- Improve customer user experience, promote SaaS solutions, and improve internal productivity as we scale our service offerings.
- Work closely with other members of our development team, including frequent pair programming.
- 2+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- Strong knowledge of JS
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Strong Knowledge of .Net and C#
- Familiarity with SQL
- GIT Source Control
Nice to Haves:
- Familiar with Azure and/or AWS Dev-Ops
- Previous experience using React.JS
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with MSSQL Server
- Knowledge of SOLID principals a plus
What you’ll get
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Ample PTO
- Exclusive space for our development team
- Source Control
- One-Step Build
- Daily Builds
- Trello Issue Tracking
- Best tools money can buy
- Team of testers
- Code reviews
- Pair Programming
All candidates invited in for an interview will be tested in the code writing abilities.
**Please note that we are currently unable to provide sponsorship for candidates**
Job Type: Full-time