Receptionist / Office Administrator – Madison, WI
Fleetworthy Solutions is a rapidly growing provider of compliance services and solutions to the transportation industry. Our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer. We are currently looking to fill an open Receptionist / Office Administrator position.
Primary duties for this position are:
- Answering the phone with proper phone etiquette, and welcoming visitors in a friendly and positive manner.
- Providing callers with information including directions to the office, company website and other related information.
- Receiving delivery of express mail packages (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Providing security by following front desk company policy and procedures for visitors.
- Assuming responsibility for the maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist with ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assisting with other related clerical duties such as creating name tags for new employees and reserving conference rooms.
- Maintaining and updating the company-wide phone list.
- Providing admin support to Sales team, Human Resources, and assist finance team with receipts for supply transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will come from a professional environment and posses proficiency in MS Office with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, excellent communication skills, professionalism and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
A high school diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years of strong administrative support and customer focused experience are required.
Job Type: Full-time