Client Service Representative – Madison, WI
Fleetworthy Solutions is a rapidly growing provider of cloud-based compliance services and solutions to the transportation industry. Our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer. We are looking to add Client Service Representatives to our team in multiple departments!
Responsibilities will include:
- Receive customer phone calls and update status of open work.
- Answer database and/or service questions and explain service processes.
- Manage and coordinate areas of non-compliance and actionable items with customer field locations.
- Perform new client implementation
If you possess the following abilities, apply today!
- Organized, self-motivated, and deadline driven.
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage time.
- Comfortable working with all types of customers.
- Solid listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Able to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associates degree or higher preferred.
- One year experience in a customer service environment or service industry.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.