Implementation Specialist – Madison
Fleetworthy Solutions is a rapidly growing provider of compliance services and solutions to the transportation industry. Our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer. We are looking to add an Implementation Specialist to our team.
Our Implementation Specialists provide administrative and customer service support to Sales, Account Executives, internal representatives, external clients and Account Managers by assisting new customers and helping to retain existing customers. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness regarding client activities, services and programs and providing project support and professional communication to key clients as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with client to gain an understanding of each stakeholder’s expectations, learn about their fleet operations and form a relationship with key members of the team.
- Gathering data
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure clients understand their purchased services and that the services purchased fits their needs.
- Interacting with 3rd party partners/vendors
- Understanding client expectations and the services to be performed.
- Following up to make sure services and billing have begun in a timely manner.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Assisting with the development of new client services and products.
- Handling client cancellations.
- Performing other duties as assigned or requested based on skill set.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors or Associates degree in Business or Business Management or equivalent work experience in relevant field with 3 years client services and/or project management required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High competency in MS Office, including Excel.
- CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communication, listening & presentation skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Building sustainable and trusting relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Quality focus.
- People/customer oriented.
- Willingness to learn.
Must have the ability to:
- Gain an understanding of the products, services, features, databases & functionality services.
- Develop & maintain a working-level understanding of the industry, company culture, products and services.
- Prioritize, multi-task & effectively manage time.
- Work under pressure.
- Train & mentor others.
- Work independently.