Client Service Representative – Licensing and Permitting – Madison, WI
At Fleetworthy Solutions, our brand reflects an evolution of over three decades of providing compliance services and solutions that exceed state and federal standards through the combination of data, technology and experienced people to improve compliance visibility, and ultimately make the roads safer. We are looking to add a Client Service Representative to our Licensing and Permitting team in our Madison, WI office. This is not a remote position.
The Licensing and Permitting Representative will provide excellent service to the organization’s customers by staying on top of compliance standards and regulations and keeping carriers up to date and compliant though daily data validation, quality control, addressing and resolving inquiries, and problem solving to reach the best possible outcome keeping both the customer satisfaction and organization in mind.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products and services in a timely manner.
- Prioritizing and meeting assigned deadlines, providing account information and escalate inquiries and questions as appropriate.
- Communicate and coordinate areas of both compliance and non-compliance actionable items with manager and customer field locations as necessary.
- Enters all required information into systems / database to create and maintain accurate records and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepares documents, inquiries and correspondence as needed.
- Accurately enters and processes data as provided, with supervision to include;
- Process and contact new clients to review and set-up their specific account/services
- Work with customers to establish and maintain relationship
- Gather web access level information and documents from the customer
- Data entry and validation
- Follow-up with customer as necessary
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding our service, products and processes.
- Recognize and correct inconsistencies in data and documents.
Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written), and collaboration skills, along with being friendly, personable and results oriented. Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance. Must be able to multi-task and be comfortable working with all types of customers. Knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook 365, Word, and Excel. Ability to learn, understand and utilize the company and department systems.
Must be able to sit at desk for extended periods of time.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference, apply today!