Experienced Team Drives Growth and Technology Innovations for the Compliance Solutions Leader
MADISON, WI – Fleetworthy Solutions, formerly ITS Compliance, a rapidly growing provider of cloud-based compliance services and solutions to the transportation industry, today announced record growth in sales and new technology developments. Over the past 18 months, the management team has focused on strategic growth through technology development and streamlined and enhanced customer services, which has resulted in record sales quarters and industry-leading technology innovations.
Fleetworthy solutions measure, monitor and manage compliance for driver and fleet safety, licensing, permitting and fuel tax reconciliation. Recent innovations at Fleetworthy include a cloud-based platform with an interactive dashboard presentation layer, automatic reporting, enhanced fuel tax capabilities and streamlined processes for how customers interact with data.
“At Fleetworthy, we believe that safety and compliance should be a priority and visible at every level of the company – from the truck driver to the CEO, and at every level in between,” said Rob Getz, Fleetworthy President and CEO.
“We’re taking companies well past minimum industry standards and beyond just compliant,” Getz continued. “It starts with our intelligent compliance platform that connects the critical elements to providing quality compliance – data, technology and the people who have deep industry knowledge and expertise. The insight gathered provides better visibility and control over fleets to reduce risk and truly make the roads safer.”
Fleetworthy Solutions leaders possess deep expertise in transportation, compliance, technology, and client services. The management team includes:
- Rob Getz, President and CEO, who has over 25 years of experience in technology and transportation-related industries.
- Kim Brunner – VP Client Services and a 20-year veteran of the company.
- Michael Precia, Senior VP, Sales and Account Management, who has 25 years of experience selling and managing teams delivering SaaS solutions to global organizations.
- John Vosters – Compliance Strategy Officer, with 37 years of regulatory industry expertise in fleet compliance and risk management solutions.
- Pat Liegel, VP Finance, with over 30 years of financial management experience, including 17 in the software and services industry.
About Fleetworthy Solutions
Formerly ITS Compliance, Fleetworthy Solutions Inc. provides outsourced compliance services to owners and operators of truck fleets that take them Beyond Compliant. Fleetworthy combines exceptional client service, advanced technologies and more than 30 years of transportation industry expertise to make sure that drivers and assets are fleet worthy. The company helps private fleets, for-hire carriers and third party logistics companies of all sizes surpass compliance of federal, state, and local regulations and streamline processes to reduce costs and mitigate risks.